What was the Issue:
We were having an issue with our WHMCS since it was first installed for our business. This issue was basically related to the demand of my system that require us to re-login to our WHMCS quite frequently. We actually can’t call it an issue because it is an in-built functionality for security purpose. Still, it was causing problems for us and some of my team members so I called it an issue.
Scenarios after which we had to Login Again:
- Don’t do work on WHMCS for sometime (Roughly 10 to 15 minutes)
- Internet Connection gets Disconnected
- Internet Connection is Weak
- Change of Wifi or Internet Connection
This FIx/Tweak/Change in Settings is Highly Recommended for those users who have dynamic IP. Dynamic IP means that their IP changes frequently. Technically, they don’t have a static IP for their internet connection.
How to Get Rid of this problem (Solution):
- Login to WHMCS (Admin User)
- Go to Setup > General Settings
- Then go to Security Tab
- Tick Disable Session IP Check option
- Click on Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
What is the benefit of this change:
You can stay LOGIN to your WHMCS for as long as you wish. It won’t log you out automatically. Now you leave your system for long time and come back and start working again without any verification and LOGIN.